Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brimfield, Brimfield, Brimfield

What happens when you take four South Texas southern girls to the heart of yankee country? You get days on end of shopping literally from dawn to dusk and loads and loads of fun. We left San Antonio and Austin on a Saturday morning and arrived to gray skies but a sunny disposition. We landed in Boston and couldn't wait to see what Massachusetts had to offer. We planned our trip around the famous Brimfield Flea Market. We discovered there was so much more to see and do. We visited Salem in search of some northeast magic, Boston, to see how a city with so much history can meld together the old with the new, and a day ferried across the ocean to the quaint cottage town of Oak Bluffs in Cape Cod. We packed so much into nine days that I think it's going to take a few posts. We took loads and loads of photos. I can't wait to share it all with you. I hope you stay tuned.

Smiles,

Carol

1 comment:

Hillarie said...

This is crazy! I'm one of the four South Texas girls that was on this trip and I can't wait to see the next post. This was our best road trip yet, and we've had many over the last 20 something years. It's always an adventure when we all get together. I know Carol has many fabulous posts and pics to come so stay tuned. Personally, I can't wait.
Hillarie